Terms And Conditions
Welcome to our website.
If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use,
The term ByClouds.pl or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. You represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old or visiting the site under the supervision of a parent or guardian.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
4. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us.
This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
5. All trademarks reproduced in this website are the property of ByClouds.
6. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information.
They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Poland.
ByClouds.pl is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
ByClouds.pl may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 01/11/2016.
We may collect the following information:
name and phone number, email address, geo-location
We require this information for reservation of seats in our lounge-bar. We don't keep this information.
Once reservation is finished - all related to reservation date is removed.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual.
We save geo-location in cookies to identify which language should be loaded in your area.
Because of this, you don't need change language every time, when you enter the page.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest.
However, once you have used these links to leave our site,
you should note that we do not have any control over that other website.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which
you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement.
You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CAN'T FIND THE ANSWER TO A QUESTION?
Please contact us at email@example.com